Saturday, October 31, 2015

Move Mountains! | Reece's Rainbow

He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."  Matthew 17:20

With a leap of faith, I am working hard to bring my precious little one home. 

One mountain that we can move together is money. The process of adopting a child - from fees to airplane tickets - is expensive. Will you join in with me and help move this mountain?

I have these fun long sleeve tshirts and hoodies for sale right now! There are lots of styles and colors, so I bet there is something for you! They are only available until Sunday, November, 8 so get them while you can here!


Thank you all for your love and support!

Love,
Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment