Monday, November 9, 2015

He must increase, but I must decrease. | Updates | Reece's Rainbow

My heart is so full. But it's not about me.

I am so thankful. But it's not about me.

My girl is so loved. But it's not even about her.

God is good, and He is using Heavenleigh's beautiful story to show His goodness.

He must increase, but I must decrease.
John 3:30

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
Thank you all for being a part of my journey to "Heavenleigh." Here's what's happening now.


The Process:
This week, I will be sending lots of paperwork to Austin to be apostiled (fancy). When it comes back, my I will send my dossier to Eastern Europe for translation! My prayer is that this can happen before Thanksgiving.

I will also be fingerprinted (for the third time!) this week for USCIS. I included a letter from a doctor in Heavenleigh's country that explains how dire her situation is, in an effort to expedite this process. I'm praying it works and the good folks processing paperwork move quickly through mine. Again, I am praying this is completed before Thanksgiving so it can be sent on to Europe.

Once things are translated and approved, I will be invited on my first trip to Eastern Europe to meet Heavenleigh. The sooner this happens, the sooner my case can go to court and I can get that baby home!

Please continue to pray for this process to be speedy. It is hard for me to wait, but I know it is even harder for Heavenleigh, especially as the weather gets colder and germs spread.


Fundraising:
My tshirt campaign ended last night and it was a success! You all blew my goal out of the water. Thank you. 

"Buy The World" Puzzle Fundraiser is still going strong! Here's a reminder of how that works!

As always, if you feel led to make a financial donation, there are several ways to do that. Tax deductible donations can be made through my Reece's Rainbow Family Sponsorship Page. I also have a GoFundMe account if you prefer.

At this point, I am estimating that I need to raise about $6,000 more to be fully funded. This could go up, depending on factors like airfare costs and hospital costs in country. 

Thank you all for your love, support, and prayers!

Love,
Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment