Sunday, April 12, 2015

Love Is Worth The Fight

As I begin this journey, I find myself soaking up as much information as I can about adoption. I read books, I find articles, I google like crazy. I spend a lot of time reading other people's stories. I love following other journeys through blogs and facebook groups; each story is full of unique miracles.

Through each of these stories, and even now in the first steps of my story, I find a common theme. Love is worth the fight. Every piece of paper. Every background check and fingerprint. Every restless night, every tear shed, every prayer. Love is worth the fight. Children and families are worth the fight.


My Little Girl is worth the fight.

Even when it feels too hard or too far away or too much. Even when I feel like I'm not enough.
This is what we are called to. This is worth it.


“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
John 14:34-35

teespring.com/bring-little-girl-home

Love,
Elizabeth






No comments:

Post a Comment