Saturday, April 25, 2015

Join in the Journey! | Reece's Rainbow

Friends, thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart, for the kind and supportive response you have shown me. I feel so blessed.

Many people have asked how they can join in on this journey to Uganda. Here are some ways!

Buy a tshirt!
Right now, I have two tshirt campaigns. For adults, I have "Love is worth the fight" and for the kiddos, I have "Love is rad." They come in lots of colors for lots of people. Check them out, buy one (or ten!), and show off your convictions.

 


For those who are not keen on tshirts (or you already got one! awesome!), I have set up a GoFundMe account. For everyone who donates $25 or more, I will put your name on a small wooden heart that will decorate Little Girl's room when she comes home. I can't wait to tell her the stories of your kindness and generosity!

The first 10 people who donate $150 or more will receive The Creative bracelet from 31 Bits, an amazing jewelry company where the products are made by and support Ugandan women. Their mission is "Using fashion and design to empower people to rise above poverty." Can't go wrong. Their jewelry is beautiful, just like their mission.

Check 31 Bits out here.

Again, your generosity is beyond a blessing. Thank you.

Love, 
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment