Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Big News!

Little Girl will be making her Stateside debut this fall!

I am so excited about this crazy adventure God has brought me to. I know that there will be many difficult steps along the way, but my prayer is that my faith, and the faith of many others, will be strengthened throughout.

If you would like to get involved, PLEASE do! Most importantly, please pray. Pray for my sweet Little Girl as she waits with uncertainty. Pray for her sweet little heart and her fragile body. Pray for the wonderful people caring for her. Pray for me as I navigate this path. Pray for my family and friends and the impact Little Girl will make on their lives. Pray for all the dedicated social workers and officials I will meet along the way; pray that they will do their best to help bring Little Girl home quickly.

If you would like to do more than pray, I will be posting soon about how you can do that! Stay tuned! Thank you in advance.

Love,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment